My Life So Far

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

3 Trades On GBPJPY, All Winners ..... +120 pips in one day

Hi guys,

It is a brand new week and its Monday (26 Oct 2015)

And today, I had 3 trades that I took on the GBPJPY pair...

The first 2 trades were taken during the London session and the third one was during the US session..

Initially, i ended my day with just the two trades...

I has already hit my daily target for how much I wanted to gain...


 I will tell you more about the third trade later..

First, here are the two trades that I took during the London session...

Trade 1


Trade 2

Both trades have similar entries...

The difference was about 7 pips...

Entry was based on pivot levels... and when the price came back to that level and do no break it.

Then it reverse and move away from that level, I entered another trade because it was a confirmation that the bias was going to change to uptrend..

And in 4 candles... BOOM....

Pretty good day... with a +87 pips gained.


Now, for the third trade.

When i had won the previous 2 trades, I thought of ending my day and I contacted my buddies and join them for Futsal...

So i didn't pay attention to the markets...

But as I reach the Futsal arena, It was around 2 hours into the US session.

I took out my smartphone and take a look at the charts because no one was here yet.

Then, i spotted the third trade...

Trade 3

For this trade, the reason for entry was the same,

The price came back to the Pivot level aggressively... (very aggressive)

Then pulls away from it aggressively as well...

This is a sing of a stop hunt.

So as I was wearing my futsal shoe, I took a trade... (hahaha)

After the first 2 games, (each game we play was around 10 minutes)

I  checked my smartphone and see that I was 30+  pips up..

Great....

Having already met my daily target, I close the trade instantly...

And BOOM.... another nice trade with good profit...

Making $$$ even when I am out and without my computer...

I don't do this often but because the entry was so delicious, I had to take it...

So overall pips gained for the day was  124 pips...



Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation
Check Out my Malay Blog Here: Ilmu Forex Tradingku

No comments:

Post a Comment