My Life So Far

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Greed Is the Killer In Forex


Im back with another blog post....

This time, I want to write about losing....

Most people will focus on how to win in Forex but I think focusing on how to minimize your loss is even more IMPORTANT...

Recently, i had a major setback in my trading...

I loss a big chunk of my money and I was very furious at myself..

The VERY REASON I wanted to carve a career out in Forex is because trading is all about myself and the market.

Three is no sales, no need for any service, no need to look for customers...

It is all a battle between me and the market..


Let me give you an example here...

I have been trading on a particular account...

And within 2 weeks plus of trading, the account was up 79%...  (pretty good ya)

Well, i don't think the result has anything to do with luck...

It was just very precise trading...

But in the 3rd week... BOOM... I lost all that profit in like 2 days...

YES......

That hurt.......

Anyway, the reason all this happen is because ( after reflecting on the mistakes)

1. over confident
2. greed


I summarize it to these 2 MAJOR faults... which is related to emotions.....

When i lose, i am eager to make the money back...

When i am on a run of wins, I feel that I can win every trade...


So, its really important to have the DICIPLINE........

Thats the difference between traders that are making lots of money and those who are no..

I cam across this on the internet and I want to share this out...



So if you are a trader no matter Forex, Stocks, Equities....

Have this in your mind when you trade..



Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment