My Life So Far

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Super GBPAUD trade....

hi guys,

This is a quick post that I wanted to make because of a great trade that i made with the GBPAUD currency pair on Thursday i think...

Here is the trade,


So i spotted an aggressive move the High during the Asian session... but the price moved away from the high swiftly...

This indicates a possibility that the pin that the huge candle made was to the High of the Day.



sometime during mid London, the price came  back aggressively again... and it just missed the high.

There and then, I decided to take a risk to enter early...

And later, the  next candle presented a Railway track , so I entered again....

Unfortunately, the price didn't went down for some time..

And it came back up near the open of the US session and and again, swiftly move away from it ...

My stop loss was above the Pin... so I was safe..

after they form the 2nd railway track... BOOM...

It went down like a waterfall... and the move was 100++ pips...

With both trades combine, I gained around 140++ pips...


Splendid..



Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation
Check Out my Malay Blog Here: Ilmu Forex Tradingku

No comments:

Post a Comment