My Life So Far

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Super Trade on GBPJPY, GBPUSD & EURUSD Currency Pair


The day is Wednesday and today I have several set ups to go into the forex market.

First up is the EURUSD currency pair.

Here is the trade:

For this trade, The EURUSD was clearly on a downtrend when i look at the higher time frames...

So, i waited and waited..... and right around 11:30 pm my local time,

I see a aggressive move away from the highest point of the day.

I presented a huge M formation...

Although the entry was a little far from the high, i took the trade nonetheless...



The outcome as you can see was splendid.

Here is the GBPUSD trade


This trade was pretty straightforward.

At the beginning of the US session, the price went downtrend strong but reverse immediately leaving a pin to the downside followed with a railway track-liked formation in just 2 minutes.

So, i took the trade. the price went up and then came back but then reverse again in my favor.

When the huge bullish candle form right after a pin to the downside, I know I am in the correct direction.

The result... is self explanatory.


For GBPJPY pair, I had 2 trades.

Trade 1

Trade 2


Both trades were entered very close to one another.

Similar to the GBPUSD trade, the price move down and then reverse aggressively during the open of US session.

The price presented a strong bullish candle, and then reverse back to downtrend and then it reverse again turning uptrend.

At this point, I entered the 2nd trade.

All in all, the trade was good.

Although the price didn't went uptrend immediately, it stayed sideways without breaking the low.

After 4 candles, which is one hour, the price went upwards with a nice bullish candle.

From then on, I know things are right.

So profit is on the way...

Nice trades...


Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation
Check Out my Malay Blog Here: Ilmu Forex Tradingku

No comments:

Post a Comment