My Life So Far

Thursday, January 8, 2015

PipSpring Forex Trading System Download



If I was to start trading forex all over again..This is the only software
I would plugin on my meta trader


Download PipSpring Software Suite 

The one thing I admire about this software is the EXIT rules
which have proven to be very profitable even with a lower
win rate:
        i)Take Profit - the take profit is set by Average True Range
        Indicator with a Trailing function
        ii)Reverse Signal - The exit will occur when there is a reverse
        signal generated
        iii) 24hr rule - If trade cant hit TakeProfit within 24 hours,
        it will close order if balance will be positive, If not it will
        wait for a reverse signal

==> Get the software here.. while you still can.. 

Any Senior trader will confirm that a system with such exit rules
is a dream system that will make even a new seem like a
Pro trader..

Don't wait for long.. the download page will be taken down soon



Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment