My Life So Far

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Forex Trading: 53% Gain in 2 days!

Is a 53% gain in 2 days possible?

So far, YES......

Why do I say that?

Because that is what is happening in my trading account....

I don't know for how long it has been since I have the excitement to share my trading activities...

I have burn down my account for so many times....


But this time, It seem legit...

I have cracked the Forex myth... ( well literally)

In fact, all this while, the answer is right there under my nose...

You see, I always thought of how to make more pips... earn more $$ within the shortest time possible..

But the truth is, the real answer to be successful in forex trading is to realize one thing....

LEARN NOT TO LOSE

Let's face it, if you are a forex trader, every time you put in a trade, you are expecting the trade to go towards your take profit level that you have predetermined.



But just because you put a trade, it doesn't mean  that the market is going to go your way...

That is why it is vital to learn how not to lose.....


In my case, some of my trades will hit my take profit...
Some will break even....
Some will  be closed manually with some profit...
But not many will end up in lose...

Why?

Because I stick the my trading rules now...

Only take trades that are PERFECTLY CLEAR....

And that is how I manage to bank in 53% gain in 2 days...

This account is an account that is almost Burn out...

So, here is the  %3% gain in two days..



I know it is still early to say that I can keep this up consistently...

But trust me, you don't get 53% gain in 2 days with luck...

So, there must be something I am doing right.

I just gotta keep on doing it..

Every day, I open up a sheet to remind me of what I should not do...

Keep that in mind during my trading hour...

Hopefully, in time, I will; be able to show you an account of a $10,000 balance...


Keep on trading...


Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation
Check Out my Malay Blog Here: Ilmu Forex Tradingku

No comments:

Post a Comment