My Life So Far

Friday, September 26, 2014

Bleaching My Hair With Gatsby EX Hi-Bleach $ Dye To Medium Blonde


I am 2 weeks away from my trip to Taiwan and of course, I want to look good during my holiday.

So, I decided to change my hair color from black to something brownish/ bronze.
I have dyed my hair own my own before but the result wasn't to great because I did not bleach my hair.

So, i decided to bleach it this time before I dye my hair and the product that I turn to is Gatsby EX Hi- Bleach which i bought for RM 22 from Guardians Pharmacy.

If I were to do it in a hair salon, the whole thing would have cost at least RM150.
But the Gatsby bleach and and the Revlon hair dye only cost RM 42.
So, it is one third of the price.

Here is the product that I used for bleaching my hair.



Here is the situation with my hair after bleach.
My original hair color is black..




Next up is the dye my hair to Medium Blonde.

The product that I am using is Revlon hair Dye.







After leaving on the dye mixture for 30 moniues...
All done...  here is the colour of my hair...
all i need is a hair cut...



To be honest, it is very easy to dye your hair yourself.
You just need to get the right product (hair bleach and dye) and follow the instructions.
It was not messy or anything when I did it.

in the future, I will can try new colors easily...


cheers,
Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

2 comments:

  1. umm how long did u leave the gatsby high bleach to acheive the colour in ur 2nd pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, I left the bleach for around 45 minutes.... :)
      but bear in mind... everyone's hair's reaction to the bleach may differ....

      Delete