My Life So Far

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Go Kart @ Cyberjaya


Its is the weekend and it is time to relax and have a little bit of fun.

This week, my friend invited me to join them in their go-kart session at Cyberjaya.

The track is located just beside Kelab Komunity Taman Tasik Cyberjaya 

Look it up on Waze or Google map... it is very easys to go there..

Took me 30 minutes from Petaling Jaya (with some traffic jams)

The only picture I manage to grab


According to the providers of this place, the go-kart can go up to 70km/h.


There were 9 of us and we opted for the RM55 package.
We get to race the track for unlimited laps for 40 minutes.

About the vehicles, be sure to get the ones in red color because they are heavier and more powerful

The one I had was in black color and it was for KIDS..... (damn)
I only found out after we ended....
No wonder it was so difficult for me to overtake other players...
and that is why they seem so quick to be

Regardless of that, i did okay in the race... I came out 3rd ....


About the track, the road was VERY VERY bumpy... the tarmac was in bad condition.
It feels like the kart is falling apart.
So it took me a few laps before I really push the throttle to the max...

So if you go there and you are a competitive person, go for the RED ones.. I think they are 210cc karts...
The black ones are 125cc...

Big difference when it comes to racing.

BUT remember, bring gloves to protect your palm... I got a blister after the race because of the intense steering wheel control.... and  don't wear loose cloths...

If you are afraid of getting burn by the heat, wear a jacket /windbreaker.


Overall, it was a fun experience and for us guys, we enjoy the competition....
The person in charge told us that they will reapply tarmac on the track so that the track will be smooth again... in 1 months time...

SO if you are planning to head there to do some go-karting, go only by mid September to enjoy better rides in the go-kart.

have a nice weekend...



Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment