My Life So Far

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

PS4 Slim Unboxing Bought From Lazada Malaysia

I heard some online influencers complaining about the service provided by Lazada Malaysia.

There are complains about bad products and item not arriving.

But for me, these issues never occurred.

Personally, i feel that Lazada Malaysia provides good service in terms of their delivery.

I bough several stuff from  Lazada Malaysia like powerbanks, luggage scale but this time, i bought a PS4 Slim.

It can be considered as a much more costlier product if you compared it to the others that i bought.

I ordered the PS4 on Sunday, 5th Nov and it arrived on the 8th Nov.

So it took 3 days.

When purchasing, it informed that the estimated arrival would be on 15th Nov - 17th Nov..

So, it arrived pretty quick i would say.

So, i did an unboxing video just to show how the product arrived ..







Yours sincerely,

Justin

My Blog- My Justinnation
My Youtube Channel- YouTube.com
Get A Free Forex Demo Account HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment