My Life So Far

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Forex Live Trade 2 Jan 2015

It is the new year and I believe we are all looking forward to achieve the goals that we have set for ourselves.

It is usually quiet in the forex market at the end of the year and the beginning of the new year but there are still money to be made...

So, here is my trade on the 2nd of January 2015

EURJPY- Sell @ 145.12



Result: +24 pips 






Remarks:

I close the trade manually before I went out for Karaoke with my friends...
Sometimes it is better to get an ease of mind instead of having to check your charts when you are out having a good time with your friends..
If I left my trade open, it will eventually hit my take profit of 40 pips but I just didn't want to risk it...

Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment