My Life So Far

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Another Year Has Passed... Time For New Year Resolution

It is that time again where we look back on what we did for the past year as we welcome the arrival of the next.

So it is goodbye 2014 and Hello to 2015....



For me, this year can be considered as a so-so year..

Nothing much has change in my life...

I still have a GF..
I still live in the same place...
I still drive the same car....
I still make Not Enough $$$..... (u then again, $$$ is never enough right?)


Regardless of all those things I mentioned, I still think this past year has been fruitful in some ways...

I did my first marathon
I went overseas for a holiday
I extracted my wisdom tooth...

haha..... these are just some small stuff that happened throughout the year...


So, 2015 is coming and it is time again to make some new year resolution...

Do you make new year resolutions?



I did, last year but I didn't achieve any single one...  (sad)

Perhaps my goals are unrealistic...

But who cares... I am going to make them anyways... (dream big or go home right)

So in 2015,

I want to:

1. Stay fit  ( exercise daily and eat well)
2. Travel overseas ( at least 1 destination)
3. Multiple my income 3X ( if you read my blog, you will know how.. and it is achievable)
4. Get a new car
5. Move to a new place ( not buying but renting... only buy a property if you enjoy living in that place don't you agree?)
6.  Visit my parents more.. ( sy once in 3 months.. Now I only go back twice a year)

All right.. that is about it...

I hope you make your new year resolutions too and Fight hard to achieve them...

Happy New Year folks.......

Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment