My Life So Far

Friday, January 16, 2015

How To Use AutoTrade With MyFxBook


Hi Guys,

Today, I am going to share about a trading feature about MyFxbook which is called 'AutoTrade'

AutoTrade is a social trading platform provided by the  folks at MyFxBook.

What is does is it allows you to copy trades that other traders are making.

When they place a trade, your account will automatically enter a the same trade.

Automatically.


With AutoTrade, you can select several traders that you want to follw as well as setting up the amount of equity that you want to risk for each trader's portfolio.

Take my  demo account for example,

I chose the top 4 provider in Autotrade and put a 5% risk on each of them.




There will be informationsuch as your predicted daily profit, monthly profit and so on.

You will be able to see all your trades too when they are entered:



This area will show you the trades entered according to the different trade providers that you follow.



You can sign up with AutoTrade for free and begin with a Demo account.

That is what I did exactly 2 weeks ago...

To trade Live, you need to deposit at least 1000USD in one of the many brokers listed with this servcie in MyFXbook

Here, you can sign up HERE

Here is a video that I found on YouTube explaining how to use AutoTrade.







Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment