My Life So Far

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Forex Trading: Live Trades June 19th, +31pips


Hi guys,  here is another trade that I wold like to share.

Its June 19th and amist of al the FIFA World Cup, I am still managing to trade...

Here is one of the trade that I took today.

GBPUSD- Long @ 1.6994
                  Take Profit @ 1.7025 = 31 pips

If you are following my trades, you would know that I just lose a trade with GBPUSD a day before.

I had an entry signal and I took a trade after that loss and ended up with a WIN.

Although I didn't make all the money that I loss in the previous trade back, I did manage to made some money back and this is good.


So remember, always keep on trading and Trust the system that you are using. 

Meanwhile, i have 2 more trades open and they are:

AUDUSD : Long @ 0.9405


and

NZDUSD : Long @ 0.8727

Will update the results once I close the trades...


happy trading,



Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment