My Life So Far

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Forex Trading: Live Trades June 19th Updated

I actually forgot to update the post about 2 trades that I taken in 19th June.

It was for the AUDUSD and NZDUSD.

The entry is here in this post-
http://myjustinnation.blogspot.com/2014/06/forex-trading-live-trades-june-19th.html


So here we go,


AUDUSD - Long @ 0.9405, Closed @ 0.9440, +35 pips



NZDUSD- Long @ 0.8727, Closed at 0.8744, +16 pips


Okay, these 2 trades were a bit trick and I was lucky to be able to avoid a loss...

These trades were taken last week and both were  in trailing loss before the price retrace to go with my trade direction.

For AUDUSD, it shot up on Monday and I was in profit but it did not reach my take profit level.

For NZDUSD, it was the same, it was also trailing and then retrace...

So when I had AUDUSD in profit for +35 pips and NZDUSD in +16pips, I closed both trades..

Both trades add together is more than +50pips.. 

This is one of the trading rules that I have set for myself..



One thing you must know is that you won't always get the trades to hit your take profit.

The market is always changing and so must we in our decision.

At the end of the day, a profit day is better than a loss day.


happy trading,


Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment