My Life So Far

Friday, June 27, 2014

Forex Trading: Live Trades June 24th Update

This is a post to update the results from 2 of my trades that i placed on the 24th June.

You can see the entries here at this post:
http://myjustinnation.blogspot.com/2014/06/forex-trading-live-trades-june-24th.html

Now for the result,

Trade 1:
EURUSD Long @ 1.3625- Break Even

The price went up in favor of my direction up to + 25 pips at one moment....
I then moved my stop loss to break even...
Unfortunately, the price retraced and hit my stop loss.
I(n the image below, you can see that I have entered another trade, this is a different trade)



Trade 2:
USDCHF, Short @0.8950- +30 pips



So, that was he results from these 2 trades..


As you can see, i already have trades open in both pairs...
Hope to end the week with more profits.


happy trading,

Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment