My Life So Far

Monday, September 5, 2011

I started Using Million Dollar Pips


I just want to put up a very quick post here to update on the use of Million Dollar Pips Forex System!

Instead of using a Demo account, i decided to go for a LIVE account.

here is a screenshot of the EA in my MT4 Platform.















Cool eh..... its a one of a kind EA (Expert Advisor) that trades using the 1 minute chart...

althoug i din't have any trades just yet, i have received an email from the creator William Morrison William Morrison saying 'please be patient, it will start trading soon'.

Cool answer, short and sweet.

Im using Fx Primus as my Broker and Forex Alive VPS

Stay tune for my daily results.... (hope it start trading soon :) )

Check out Million Dollar PipsMillion Dollar Pips


Learn to trade Forex!! Start Making Money Now? Join Thousand who are making money online with Forex Trading! Start with as low as $250 for a trading account. Find out more HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment