My Life So Far

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Laptop Black Screen Fixed!!!

It has been a while since I blogged and it is because my laptop went 'black screen' over me.

If you had a laptop for a few years, you might have came across this situation before.


It could not have happen at a worst time as I came across this problem while I was in Taipei for holiday.

Well, I decided that I didn't want to take any forex trades during my trip to Taiwan but I  brought my laptop because I wanted to upload photos daily so thta our friends and family back here can know what we were up to..

BUT... as soon as I checked in our 'minsu' (apartment hotel), I turn on my laptop and found out that the screen stayed black after even a long time... SHIT....

It almost destroyed my holiday...

The problem with black screen could be a few reasons,

- LCD display problem
- mother board (graphic card)

For my case, it was the graphic card....
Maybe I played some graphic intense games and caused the it to overwork...

So I had it fixed with the cost of RM 280 at Digital Mall, PJ..
But it took like 5 days...
However the laptop repair guy was good...
He told me about this problem earlier when I last visited him...

So, problem fixed!!!

If you have a problem with your computer or laptop, you can look for this guy..
He is good at repairing and servicing computers, laptop etc.. ( and cheaper than those bigger shops Like Aone)

Gavin 010 700 8800
Smartcom Technology
2nd Floor, Digital Mall

Have a good week ahead,

 Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment