My Life So Far

Friday, September 12, 2014

A week away from Forex Trading....


Its Saturday again and another week has passed..

Well, this week, I have been studying a new forex trading system which utilizes on breakout and volatility.

The system looks very promising and simple too. (Once you get the hang of it).

here is how it looks like:



Now you may wonder why would I want to learn another trading system if my current forex trading system is working?


Well, the answer is simple.

We may not need to have a lot of method of trading forex but if we have a couple, we can make more profit given that the 2 different system does not clash with one another.

The current forex trading method that I am using is a trend following system built on EMAs.
You can say that it is a system that is build on support and resistance.

This new system is a breakout system.
With the current system, I often miss some nice move  because of the trading rules...
Sometimes, there are nice trends for about 100+ pips but the EMAs is slow to catch up and often, there are no entries for me.

With this new system, there are more opportunities.
It is exciting because you get to get in early on the trade and the system also tells you when to exit.

Yes....
exiting a trade is also an important thing to learn in Forex trading.

Well... as for now... i am still getting a hang of this new system..

I have taken 2 trades with a demo account..

Trade 1-  Profit 56  pips ( I close early, dunno why I did that)
If I didn't the trade would now be around +90 pips... but its easy when we look back at things right..

Trade 2- pending profit +18 pips.


Looking forward to make more money in forex with this new system.

Have a nice weekend,
Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment