My Life So Far

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Boat Noodle @ Empire Damansara, Damansara Perdana


Girlfie was having a day off today and we decided to head to Boat Noodle @ Empire Damansara to see what the hype is all about.

We previously went there once during a Saturday and the waiting time was 3 hours for us...

We reach at about 7pm... and the number i got was 197.

Current number is 153....

So.... there is no way I was going to wait there for 3 hours...


Therefore, on a nice weekday (Wed), we headed there once again at about 11.30pm...

Thank goodness, there was no queue at all...

We were seated immediately and start ordering...





This is how the menu looks like...

Pretty simple..

Chicken or beef?
Soup or Dry?

For me, the soup was better because i like my noodles spicy.

Once i mix it up with the chilly flakes they provide..  it was yummy...



This is how the servings look like...

Each bowl cost RM 1.9.

For me, i can finish one bowl with one mouthful..

I even add 3 bowls into one so that i can save time...  :)




This was the total of bowls 3 of us had....

I had 11 bowls
GF- 8
GF sis- 8

It was basically a late breakfast for us... So we could not eat that much...

For dinner, i  think i can achieve 20 bowls...


As for the taste of the noodles... it is not mind blowing...
But it does remind me of the noodles that I had when I was in Bangkok...

I think all the queuing is for people to be able to snap a photo of bowls stacking up together. (that is what we did)



This is what we had for dessert...

Sweet ending ....


Overall... it was a good meal... a little pricey  for some noodles...
But if you must go and try it... Go on a weekday...
If not, prepare to queue.

happy trading,


Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment