My Life So Far

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Baclays Premier League Live Streaming


I am a big fan of Arsenal FC and the new season is kicking off in this coming weekend.
We are up against Crystal Palace and I am looking forward to see the Arsenal players in action...

I normally watch football via the internet because I did not install ASTRO in my place...
Firstly, the people in my house don't watch TV often and most shows that I like can be found on the web.

So why spend more...

But online streaming football matches does not have the same quality as you see on your HD TV or Plasma TV or LED TV.

If you can tolerate occasional lag .. then you will be fine watching football via internet streaming..

So today, I would like to share a few sites that you can watch all sort of sports events on the web.

1. StopStream.com


 2. Sportlemon.TV



My personal favourite is Time4Tv....  smoothest for me...

No matter which team you support or what sport you like, you can find the telecast on these sites...  they stream practiclaly everything...  from badminton, tennins, NFL,NBA and football of course...

So, have a good time watching your favourite sports online...

cheers,
Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment