My Life So Far

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Forex Trading: Weekly Trading Summary


Its Saturday today and the only thing I am looking forward today is the game between Arsenal VS Everton...

Our team got whoop lat time at Goodison Park and I am really hoping that Arsenal can prove the pundits and doubters wrong this year... and be genuine Title contenders and not just a club battling for top 4...

So, back to forex..
Last week  I didn't post any summary of my trades... because I was busy as my GF's mum as in town...
(besides, I am a bit lazy to do it now..)
But after a nice lunch, I decided to update on my trading results this past week.

AUG 18th- 22nd


Here is a screenshot of my history for the past week..




Here are the trades...

EURUSD - Short  @   1.3380   +31 pips
NZDUSD - Short @ 0.8471    +30 pips
EURAUD - Short @ 1.4319    +22 pips
AUDUSD - Long @ 0.9338    -30 pips
USDCHF - Long  @ 0.9080     +20 pips
EURJPY - Short  @ 136.84      -39 pips
AUDUSD - Short @ 0.9305    +39 pips
AUDUSD - Short @ 0.9291    +25 pips
USDCAD - Long @ 1.0948    +30 pips
AUDUSD - Long @ 0.9276     +25 pips


Another great week with over 200 pips in profit....
Now, I am not going crazy thinking this is going to happen every week....

If you are trading forex, you will know....
The key is consistency and VERY IMPORTANT MONEY MANAGEMENT

Happy trading,

Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment