My Life So Far

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Forex Trading: Live Trade July 1st- Updated


hi fellas,

here is a quick update on the trade that I took on the USDCAD pair on the 1st of July.

Its 2nd July now and I have hit my take profit target.

To see the entry of the trade, you can check out this post: http://myjustinnation.blogspot.com/2014/07/forex-trading-live-trade-july-1st.html

Here is the outcome:


USDCAD- Long @ 1.0669  +30 pips




It is a nice trade.

Entered and hit my profit in the same day...

I also had 2 other trades and here re the details:

AUDUSD
Entry @ 0.9449
TP @ 0.9479
+ 30pips

EURAUD
Entry @ 1.4443
TP @ 1.4413
+ 30 pips


So it is a good start to the month  :)


Happy trading,



Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment