My Life So Far

Friday, July 4, 2014

Don't trade During Non-Farm Pay Roll

In forex trading, there is a time when you need to stay away from the market.

That particular time that I am referring to is the release of the US Non-arm Payroll report.

It is on the the 1st Friday of every month.

Sometimes, this report will have a huge impact on the market but sometimes they don't

Are you going to risk it?

Can you skip 1 day of trading.




As a trader, I have been there.

I open up mu laptop and look to trade everyday but this is one of the many huge mistakes that traders make.

We don't have to trade every single there in order to be RICH.

Yes, we might be tempted to because we want to grow our account.

Maybe you are like me, starting with a $100 account and hope to build that account $10,000 as soon as possible.

But  FOREX trading doesn't work that way.


I have my share of mistakes... believe me because you  don't want to waste your money....

There have been times where I wished I had stayed out of the forex market but I let my emotions take over....

It ain't easy, I tell you....


So DON't trade everyday......

TRADE only when you see a SETUP...

IF NOT... just WAIT....


have a nice weekend...

happy trading,

Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment