My Life So Far

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dinner @ Acme bar & Coffee, The Troika

Its my GF birthday this coming weekend and she already has her mind set on visiting this popular place called Acme Bar & Coffee.

It is located at the Troika, just beside KLCC.

Her birthday is  a few days away but we decided to celebrate early because I will have performances during that time.

Upon arriving, you will feel a sense of class because the cafe/ restaurant is located at the Ground Floor of the Troika.

The huge doors reminds me of movies set in the historic era....
  
   
Acme Bar & Coffee

There was quite a crowd in the place.

I only see 1 or 2 tables empty... and on the 2nd Floor, there is a private party going on i think...

I made reservations in advanced so we got our seat in a matter of minutes.

    

Birthday girl on the left and handsome boy on the right

Baked Sweet Potato



The overall experience of dining in this restaurant was fairly pleasant.

Not fantastic in anyway but it felt nice...

My lemon roasted spring chicken was delicious and the meat was roasted nicely to my liking.

The meat was juicy and soft. 

Unlike many other places where I had chicken like rubber.

Roasted lemon Spring Chicken



My GF had the 'angel hair' Aglio Oglio with huge Scallops..

Hers was delicious too.

I was never a fan of scallops but when I tasted it, it slowly melted in my mouth....

We both had quite a fill and was very full.

Scallop Aglio Oglio


For dessert, we ordered the popular Sizzling Chocolate Brownie.

The popular Sizzling Chocolate Brownie

This dis is very popular there.

i saw a few couples coming in and ordering this item...

In fact, they were they purposely to eat it.

The sizzling part is the highlight...

Taste wise... it was pretty decent..

Nice chocolate flavour....



Overall, our bill was around RM 152...

It is pricey but paying this amount for my GF birthday was rather cheap.

I thought we would have to spend RM 200 ++ but I was wrong....


I might visit the place again but will look to go there during the day so that I can try their breakfast sets.


Here is the restaurant contact:















cheers,


Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment