My Life So Far

Friday, July 25, 2014

Forex Trading Biggest Secret

If you are into Forex trading, you might be asking yourself many questions if you are yet to make genuine money from the Forex market.

The Forex market promises a lucrative career but ONLY IF you get it right...

Investing in Forex is different from trading it...

I cam across this video from one of my favorite forex mentor there is out there on the web.


Here is the video:

 



What Russ said in this video really makes a lot of sense...


I am in Phase 3 for a very long time... until I understand and develop a mentality to trade consistently without being affected by my emotions, fear etc...

Once I put myself in a mode where I follow my trading system exactly, I was able to make 100- 150 pips a week.

Some weeks, I raked in more than 200 pips...

Got to thank you Russ Horn more his passion on forex education....

In fact that is the reason why I keep posting in this blog...

I don't know who may come across my blog but when there is someone out there looking for an answer, I hope to be some kind of help....


happy trading,
Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment