My Life So Far

Saturday, November 7, 2015

SF Forex System Raking in Pips.... Another 326 pips gained

Dear traders,

I am back with another post to show you the other trades that i had taken with my Set & Forget Forex Trading method which I refer to as SF Forex System.

There is another 4 trades that I took besides the GBPUSD andf The GBPAUD trades that I showed you in the earlier post.

To see those trades, click HERE - +200 pips with 2 trades


So, lets get on with the trades, here is

Trade 1

GBPUSD
Sell @ 1.52171
Closed @ 1.51471
Date: 6 Nov


The reason for entry is simple.

The price went up and hit the 200 EMA and close below it in the previous GBPUSD trade.

So for this trade, it is a trend following trade.

As the price continue to show bearish form, the price went on the close below other EMAs that I have in my set up.

So there you go.

Only thing is that I closed the trade early bacause i Had like 4 trades open at that time.

In addition, I was already in profit and the US session is about the open.

And due the the NFP (Non Farm Payroll), I decided to close the trade and not risk it.

So, i gain a 70 pips profit.


Trade 2

AUDUSD
Sell @ 0.71897
Closed @ 0.70897
Date: 4th Nov

The entry for this trade is done with the Daily Chart.

The trend is downtrend for AUDUSD, the price pullback and hit the 50 EMA and close below it.

The next day, the price hit the 50 EMA again and this time, it closed with a bearish candle.

So, there is 2 pins to the EMA, a signal for downtrend continuation.

In this trade, I made 100 pips.

It took 2 days to see the target got hit.




Trade 3

USDCAD
Buy @ 1.31504
Closed @ 1.32491
Date: 5th Nov


This trade is similar to the one in the GBPUSD  in trade 1.

It is a trend continuation trade entered after a pullback in the uptrend for the USDCAD.

The pair is showing an uptrend and the price pullback and hit the 50 EMA but price reverse swiftly and closed above the EMA with a strong bullish candle.

That is when I entered the trade.

This trade made me  98 pips..

It should be 100 but I might have made a mistake when i set the take profit..



Trade 4

USDCAD
Buy @ 1.31908
Closed @ 1.32493
Date: 6th Nov

This trade is the continuation of Trade 3.

The price was going in my favor.

As the price breaks above another EMA, I decided to enter one more position.

So the result was positive.

I used the same target as trade 3 and made 58 pips for this trade.


So that is it for this week.

A fantastic week whee I was able to bring in 500+ pips...

So have a nice weekend people....


Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation
Check Out my Malay Blog Here: Ilmu Forex Tradingku

No comments:

Post a Comment