My Life So Far

Friday, November 13, 2015

My Forex Trades For the Past Week Using My SF Forex System

So, its the weekend and it is the perfect time to write about my trading journal here in the blog.

Lets start with a LOSING TRADE...

Yes.... We all lose sometimes..

USDCAD
Buy @ 1.32849
Closed @1.32534
Loss 31 pips


Unfortunately, I set a stop loss that was too close to the entry.
So, the trade was taken out... but then if you look at the chart, the price eventually head up...




Trade 2

EURUSD
Sell @ 1.07405
Closed @ 1.07005
Profit 40 pips

This was a trend following trade.
The price retrace and then close again below the EMA that I was using to provide the entry signal.
So, a small 40 pips... profit here.


Trade 3

GBPJPY
Buy @ 185.916
Closed @ 186.916
Profit 100 pips

This trade was a nice trade.
The price for this pair went bearish  aggressively 2 days before and then it gave me a pin to the low...
The price failed to break the previous low.
So a trade was entered when a nice bullish candle was presented..
Took a profit of 100 pips from this trade.
Very good trade indeed...


Ok, so these are just 3 of the trades that I took from my longer time frame trading...

I also took like another 20 trades from my daytrading system which I do work on several hours of the London and US session...

I don't think I have determination to share all of my trades... its going to take all day... so, Im just going to put up these 3...

Now, off the relax the weekend...


Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation
Check Out my Malay Blog Here: Ilmu Forex Tradingku

No comments:

Post a Comment