My Life So Far

Thursday, November 5, 2015

SF Forex System Gave Another +200pips

If you are reading this and you are curious about the title of the post, well that is because I have decided to name my Set & Forget Forex Trading Strategy  to SF Forex System.

A little bit of branding huh...

Haha...

Anyway, I am back with 2 more winning trades...

Here is the first one

GBPUSD
Sell @ 1.54172
Closed @ 1.53161


So this trade gave me a nice 100 pips.

The reason for entering is pretty simple.



The price went up to hit the 200 EMA.

Prior to that it also hit the 200 EMA and retrace back down.

So when it went up and and close below it again, the charts gave me an M formation like set up.

So I took the trade with a 100 pips target.

And oh ya, this trade was taken on the 3rd Nov



Here is the 2nd trade

GBPAUD
Buy @ 2.14590
Closed @ 2.15590

For this trade, the price bounce of the 200 EMA twice...

A clear indication that the price is not ready to go bearish (under the 200 EMA).

So after a huge pin to the low to the EMA, It reverse uptrend with a strong bullish candle.

I took a trade and aim for 100 pips.

By the way, the entry was based from the 4 hour chart.

This trade was taken on the 4th Nov...


So thats it..

Happy trading, Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation
Check Out my Malay Blog Here: Ilmu Forex Tradingku

No comments:

Post a Comment