My Life So Far

Monday, December 8, 2014

Forex Live Trades: 5th Dec 2014


Hi guys, it is a Friday and it is also the 1st week of the month.

This means that Non-Farm Payroll in the USA is to be released.

During this time, it is best to avoid the market because you will get huge movement which may move up and down in a crazy manner.

However, I did have solid entries according to my trading system and I decided to take those trades because I monitored the charts and saw the huge movements.

My trade signals were all produced after those movements...

So here they are..... (all trades were close on Monday 8th Dec)


AUDUSD- Short @ 0.8330



Result: +35 pips


__
_______________________________________________________________________________


EURAUD- Long @ 1.4776



Result: +30 pips


_________________________________________________________________________________


GBPUSD- Long @ 1.8776



Result: +40 pips





Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment