My Life So Far

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Forex Trading Result: Week 13th- 17th Oct


Man... it has been 2 weeks I think since I posted any trading results here..

Partly it is because my laptop broke down....

Without my laptop, i wasn't able to do any forex trading...

Unlike some other traders who cna trade with their portable devices like smartphones and tablets, I depend entirely on my laptop because I have a set of indicators set up for my trading strategy.

Anyway, Since returning from Taiwan, I started trading again with my GF's laptop and here are the results:



I made over 300++ pips this week.

It is the highest so far because the most I have ever made in the past was 200++ pips per week.

Although the result for this week is great, I cannot get too excited because I know it will not be like week in week out.

Forex trading is like that...

So if you have a great week, don't be over confident and increase your lot size dramatically...

Alwayds follow your trading system and proper risk management.

happy trading,

Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment