My Life So Far

Friday, May 30, 2014

Frisky Goat At TTDI

Its a Saturday morning and gf is craving for a nice breakfast before work.

So, we headed to Frisky Goat Cafe at TTDI.

It is located right beside Public Bank TTDI.


Nice looking cafe (beside Public Bank TTDI)

We were early around 9am and thank god there was still ample of parking space near the cafe.


When we left around 10 am, the street is already filled with cars... Its TTDI man....




The Woks Breakfast (RM 23.9)
Americano (RM8)
 I chose the Works Breakfast as I wanted to really fill my stomach and i wasn't disappointed.

The beef bacon was nicely cook as it was not to hard to chew and it was still juicy.

Only thing is they didn't provide any butter with the bread. (maybe they have if i asked but i didn't)

Monsieur Ben Wafels (Rm 17.00)
Mocha (RM 10)

My GF had this Monsieur Ben Wafels.

As you can see, you get eggs on top of wafels.

It tasted nice as well when you get the egg yolks to drip onto to the wafels.

But it is still a bit weird for me to have wafels mix with eggs and a bit of vege...

Still prefer waffles with ice cream.


Classic Belgian Waffles (RM 13.9)
Cappucino (RM 9)

This one was ordered by Jinz, our friend.

From the picture, you can see that it is simply a waffle with some cream and walnuts..

But it certainly look nice and mouth watering... didn't taste it though because I was already full after having my Works Breakfast.

The interior of the shop

Variety choice of pastry

Wide selection of cakes

Heading to Frisky Goat in the afternoons will be a great choice as well as they have a wide selection of pastry and cakes that you can have along with your cup of coffee and spend time chatting away..


Frisky Goat
Address: 72, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 KL, Malaysia
Business Hours: 8am - 10.30pm (Tue - Sun)


Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment