My Life So Far

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Forex Trading- 77% Gain in 17 Days

This post is about Forex trading.
For those of you who do not know anything about Forex, it my be the time for you to dig in to it..

I have been trading Forex for 3 years now and my profits are on and off.
Meaning not consistent but boy am i excited to share what I am about to share with all of you.

You see, we need to learn in whatever thing that we want to do and till today, after 3 years... I am still learning in Forex..

It may seem that I have found the answer... (the Holy Grail)

Check out my account that I have link to Myfxbook. (it's a demo by the way).

This is a new demo account that I started by using a new strategy....

Excited eh....

Up to date, my profits are $3896 based on an account starting with $5000 USD.
That translate to around 77% gain.

Man... I can't wait using it on my live account....

I am going to trade with this demo for the whole month of May...

By the end of the month, I will made another post to update on the result of using this new system..

So, stay tuned....



Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment