My Life So Far

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Forex Trading: OMG.... Don't be Greedy in Forex

What a week it has been for me.....

I had a Forex trading plan and I BLEW it!!!!! BIG time....

Man, I am so disappointed in myself...

For my fellow traders out there, don't do what I did....



So here is the story.

I had a forex trading plan of making 200 pips a week.

It sound a lot when you look at it but really, I managed to do it not just once but in several weeks.

You see, i trade 7 pairs on the H4 chart and I just need 30 pips per pair and I will make 200 pips right....

Like I said, i was able to succeed in this plan in numerous occasions.



But this past week, I lost my discipline and GREED took over

It was Wednesday and I had already won 213 pips.

But my head was not right, I went on and continue trading and ended losing 90 pips back to the market.

The worst part is I still have 2 open trades at -49 pips and -41 pips.

How stupid I am....


I totally wasted this week's work...

I just wanted to share this out to the world and let traders out there realize that they might not tbe the only ones making mistakes in forex trading.


The problem is, don't repeat the same mistakes.....

So, instead of increasing my account another 20%, i might lose more of my previous profits....

Its perfectly normal to lose in forex trading but to lose the way I did it this week is unacceptable...

So, be careful forex traders... don't be greedy..........


Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment