My Life So Far

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception Part 7 "STAY IN THE LIGHT' - PS4 Gameplay

Uncharted 3 -  Drake's Deception Part 7 "STAY IN THE LIGHT' - PS4 Gameplay



Chapter Synopsis

As Nathan Drake and Sully exit the tomb, they see Talbot and two agents pointing their weapons at them; a Para 9 and 2 AK-47 s to be exact. Drake reaches for his gun, but Talbot says "I wouldn't recommend that." Knowing he will be beat, Nate pulls his hand away from the gun. Talbot orders the agent to his left; Harris, to retrieve the amulet. Nate encourages Harris to come over to him, but starts attacking him when he gets close.

More at Uncharted 3 - Part 7 'Stay In The Light'


Yours sincerely,

Justin

My Blog- My Justinnation
My Youtube Channel- YouTube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment