My Life So Far

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception Part 1 'ANOTHER ROUND' - PS4 Gameplay

So excited...

Just did my first ever gameplay video..

Well, although it is not the latest game.... it is still a game that I purely enjoyed...

Looking forward to complete the entire series..

I like playing games a lot...

I saw many Youtuber doing this kind of stuff and they get hundred thousands of views..

Some even millions...

WHAT...... just by playing games....

Damn....

So I thought why not join in the band wagon...

So here is the first chapter of Uncharted 3 -  Drake's Deception

 Uncharted 3 - Drake's Deception Part 1 'ANOTHER ROUND' - PS4 Gameplay




Chapter Synopsis

The chapter features Nathan Drake and Victor Sullivan walking down the streets of London. As they do the people in the surrounding building watch. The two walk in to Pelican Inn, being directed by the bartender to go to the upper floor. As they do, they are accompanied by Charlie Cutter and then Talbot. Before starting the negotiation, Charlie checks them for weapons. Talbot shows the cash filled case in exchange of Francis Drake's ring. Nate hands it over, but soon realizes that the money is fake taking "his" ring back from Talbot.



Yours sincerely,

Justin

My Blog- My Justinnation
My Youtube Channel- YouTube.com
My Facebook Page: JWTVChannel

No comments:

Post a Comment