My Life So Far

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Million Dollar Pips Review


Today, I would like to add a post about Million Dollar Pips!


I have just purchase the product myself... even though i already ha a EA working for me.... (also a scalper)

I will be using it on a demo to see how it performs and will update my daily results here in this blog. SO, stay tune. in the mean time, let me just tell you which broker i am using.



Im using FX PRIMUS with a VPS from Forex Alive.
Initial Deposit for me Demo account is $250



Let us see how the Million Dollar Pips! perform.....

You can see more about this system HERE!

also, i would like to share with you some good comments that i found on another website called Forex Machines...


here is the link where there are many users using this system and commenting on their results and progress, enjoy : http://www.forexmachines.com/reviews/million-dollar-pips/


Learn to trade Forex!! Start Making Money Now? Join Thousand who are making money online with Forex Trading! Start with as low as $250 for a trading account. Find out more HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment