My Life So Far

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

400 Pip Profit Week!


I had a couple of trades from last week leading up to this week.

Had a few good trades and profited about 400 pips...

Market went my direction pretty nicely.

If i weren't too hasty and closed my trades early, i would have made double the amount of pips...

No kidding...

But, No complaints... profit is always better than loss.

See my trades here;





Yours sincerely,

Justin

My Blog- My Justinnation
My Youtube Channel- YouTube.com
Get A Free Forex Demo Account HERE

1 comment:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied
    on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be
    giving us something informative to read?

    ReplyDelete