My Life So Far

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

+100 pips on GBPJPY - 6th Sep 2016

+100 pips on GBPJPY -  6th Sep 2016

This is another trade taken on the 6th Sep 2016.

I took the trade at the end of the  night, well the end of my daily trading time...

Woke up with a 100 pips profit...


Definitely a good feeling...

Although I do not like leaving a trade open before I go to sleep, I did it nonetheless.

Definitely have the confidence to do this now because on the understanding of the trading method that I am using..

Take a trade and let the market do its THING....

But of cuz, we need to manage our RISK properly..

See the trade here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPFQKSYWJOk






Yours sincerely,

Justin

My Blog- My Justinnation
My Youtube Channel- YouTube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment