My Life So Far

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Trip To Pulau Redang 2015

It has been a while wince I went on a vacation.

My last vacation was to Taiwan...

So when my GF ask me if I wanna go to Pulau Redang with her and her family.. I have to say yes...


So, we went there for a 3 days 2 nights stay at Redang Beach Resort.

As for the resort, I heard that it was recently renovated.

When I arrived, it felt great because everything look pretty new....



Before departing to Pulau Redand vis Shahbandar Jeti, we stop by Kuala Terrenganu's Chinatown for some breakfast....

The journey from the jetty to Pulau Redang will take around 1 hour and 40 minutes... 

So we had to fill our stomach...



This is us preparing to touch down on the island's beach....


This is the view from the area near the lobby of the resort.

We purchased a package via a travel agency and all of our meals are taken care of and there arer 3 snorkeling trips.

We have to rent the snorkeling gear on our own and it cost RM 30 for life vest and gogles.

Overall, the trips was a great one.

Weather was splendid and the snorkeling wa fun as well.

We visited Marine park as well.

The food provided by the resort was also nice... 


Enjoy the photos...



















Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment