My Life So Far

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Forex Live Trades - March 2015 Week 4

Hi guys,

I just want to share some trades that I taken using the Rapid Result Method and Forex Strategy Master forex trading system develop by Russ Horn.

You know, there are a lot of crap forex products out there but there are some that actually works..

Bear in mind that you need to follow the rules exactly in order to see your trades winning consistently.

Some people just didn't try hard enough when trading with a system and end up saying bad things about it.

So, i just want to make a point that you can trade with a forex system that you found on the internet.

Here are some trades that I took this week...










Hope you like the videos.

There are more trades that I took but I just didn't have the heart to record all of them...

I didn't win all of my trades.

There was one losing trade out of 5 trades that i took so far.

Overall, the profit is GOOD.....

That is the most important part..  :)

Have a nice weekend ahead...

Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment