My Life So Far

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weekly Summary April 15th - 19th

Its Saturday again... a week gone by in a flash.... this week, I did not made any trades as I was away visiting a friend who is not doing so well.

My prayers go to him and I hope he will be able to get better. Although things do not look good but still, we cannot lose hope.

 Although I did not make any trades, I still turned on my charts on a daily basis. I just wasn't able to be online at the right time for me to take the trade.

Anyhow, the market provided several opportunities this week. Let me share one of the trades that I found with you.

Here it is...


With this trade, I would have entered right after the candle close pointed by the arrow. The candle with a long pin to the low.



The low set by that pin was higher than the previous pin which you can see at the left of the image.

After the long pin, the trend took off...

It went more than 100 pips.... good profit....

Imagine if you had 10 lots on that trade..

You would have made 10 grand with just 1 trade.

Thais is the power of forex and why I love it,

Of course, you need to be dead accurate about it.

This is where the discipline and practice comes in.

So, if you are struggling in forex, don't worry about it.

Just keep on trading and find the right way to trade...

It took me more than 2 years (i think I am lucky)....

Just don't give up..!!!!

Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment