My Life So Far

Thursday, January 31, 2013

3 Important tips when trading Forex

Forex trading is a high risk trading medium where individuals can use the power of leverage to achieve great profits. However, it also carries huge risks. That is why all the websites promotion Forex Trading softwares or products will have a huge Disclaimer about Forex trading.

I have been trading Forex for 3 years now and mind you, i am still losing from time to time. Nevertheless, i have been able to achieve consistent 65-70% winning ratio which is enough to get me profits week in week out.

Here are 3 important tips that i always tell myself  everyday.
1. You never know which direction the market will go
2. Always enter the forex  market with solid reasons.
3. We don't have to trade everyday. (most newbies are so excited, they have to trade everyday)

Well, these 3 tips are just basic knowledge in trading but it is often the simplest things where we tend to neglect.

Hope you like the post :),

Happy trading.


Yours sincerely,




 Check Out my other posts here- My Justinnation

No comments:

Post a Comment